I've been dealing with Wolfgang Puck customer service since last year.I ordered a combination grill griddle from hsn and only used it 2 times before it gave out during its third use.

I contacted hsn and was told to call WP, they're based out of Florida. I called and was told that I must have been misusing the grill and that this "had never happened before" upon reviewing websites I found this was actually a very common occurrence. The woman I spoke with was loud and abrasive and stated that I was to cut the cord on my grill and mail it to them, I offered to send the entire item and was told the cord would suffice. She told me to allow 8 weeks after receipt to process my order as the color of my item was backordered.

I agreed and sent the cord. We moved and so I decided to contact customer service to relay this information. I never spoke to anyone as the phone just rang and none of my emails were returned. I filed a complaint with the bbb in June.

In July I was contacted and offered an upgraded item as a replacement, after weeks of not receiving the box to send the entire old grill (barring the cord they claim to never have received) or my new item I sent an email. I was called immediately after sending it, by the same unpleasant woman I spoke with last year. She stated that I would be given a refund since they did not have the item they promised me and would be mailing a check, I discussed a second item that had since broken and was still under warranty with them. She asked me to receive the information from the order and when I did I noticed they were out of stock on hsn, she kept talking over me and reminding me "these calls are recorded" she then called me rude for telling her she shouldn't talk over people.

I think she's the worst person I've ever dealt with.

HSN refused to do anything about my issues and continues to insist that I deal with WP only so I've closed my account with them.I guess now I wait to see what happens again in hopes of actually getting my refund.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Wolfgang Puck. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wolfgang Puck to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wolfgang Puck wolfgang puck grill griddle combination for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wolfgang Puck?

Comments