I purchased a Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker and it quit working after 3mos.I contacted HSN where I purchased it and they referred me to the Customer Service for Wolfgang Puck.

They Stated they would be sending me a new outside unit in 8wks. Well its been 3mos and I Have a defective unit but of course they have been paid.

Very poor customer service. I have contacted HSN again for help with my product.

Hopefully I will get a resolution to this problem.

this is a very upsetting problem when it is adverstised to be the best produst.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of inferior food processor and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wolfgang puck pressure cooker and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Wolfgang Puck needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wolfgang puck pressure cooker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wolfgang Puck.

Had an Experience with Wolfgang Puck?

Comments

Crown Point, Indiana, United States #1311668

My pressure also pooped out, but I have had mine for about 2 years, and have not used it that much.I went to his WP website and they had the main body for purchase, about $30.00, but was out of stock.

I have contacted his customer service people, and they are not very helpful. I took a chance and went to Groupon and found the exact model for $79.00 and free shipping. Purchased it and will be arriving in a few days. If it weren't for the fact that I had purchased 2 separate stainless steel insert inner pots, I would not bother with his ***.

Now he is coming out with storage containers.

Really, Wolfgang, what is next....your own brand of toilet paper?Not impressed by him, his products or the HSN hosts who fawn over him.

Hi,

I am going threw something similar with them.I filed in February for the bottom unit to get replace and nothing has came in the mail yet.

I purchase my pressure cooker in November 2015 and by Feb 2016 it didnt work. Did they give you an email to send the proof of purchase too? If yes can you please post it so I can double check its the same they gave me. I am contacting BBB and dont want them saying, they never received the proof of purchase and use that as an excuse to say that is why they didnt process the claim.

I hope your issue get solve soon.Thank you