I purchased a 25pc cookware set for my daughter-in-law in December,2010.In January, 2012 she showed me where the non-stick was peeling around the rivet where the handle is attached.

I called the number given to me by HSN and sent WP customer service a picture showing the peeling. I was advised that I would get a replacement pan but I would need to pay the shipping. I received an order confirmation on Jan. 23 and then a backorder email on Jan 24.

I called back every 3-4 weeks to check on the status and was finally advised last week on Apr 16 or 17th that the item was ready to ship and that I would received an email when it shipped. I called again on the 19th and was told it was still on schedule. I waited until the 21st (Sat) to call to ask why it had not shipped and was advised to check back after 48 hours. So I called again on Mon., the 23rd, and was told to check back on Wed, the 25th.

Well, I waited until today, 4/26, and am now being told that the item isn't really in the warehouse but that's the way their computer works. It can show the item ready to ship even if it is still being manufactured.

I FEEL I HAVE BEEN STRUNG ALONG FOR 3 MONTHS AND LIED TO.THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO WAIT 3 MONTHS FOR A DEFECTIVE ITEM TO BE REPLACED.

Review about: Wolfgang Puck Cookware.

Had an Experience with Wolfgang Puck?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #641727

I am having the same issue with these people.They have a different story to tell me every time I call to see where my stuff is.

It's ***. I will never buy another product from this company. I've made sure to let everyone that I know, know as well.

What else can I do?Lesson learned, these scamers will never get another penny from me!!!