Sheridan, Colorado

Glass top cover of our Wolfgang puck skillet exploded tonight while cooking Good Friday dinner . There's shattered glass everywhere. Totally pissed.

Ordering pizza! Contacting Wolfgang Puck customer service Monday morning!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wolfgang puck covered skillet. Wolfgang Puck needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wolfgang puck covered skillet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wolfgang Puck.

Had an Experience with Wolfgang Puck?

Comments

Wolfgang Puck soups Wolfgang Puck "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..." Read more Wolfgang Puck - Stainless steel pot - poor quality Wolfgang Puck "Yesterday I bought a 3 qt saucepan and submerged it in clean water over night. I do this with new stainless steel cookware in order to clean up the black..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more