1.1

After receiving a set of pots and pans.The small pot seperated from the pot after owning for less than 3 weeks.

There customer service tells me to get a replacement of a this item I will have to pay 12.95. FOR A GIFT.

MOT ONLY THAT THEY WERE RUDE DISRESPECTFUL AND CONSIDING.I WILL NEVER EXCEPT AGIFT OR BUY ANY WOLFGANG PUCK PRODUCTS AGAIN.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wolfgang puck cookware from Wolfgang Puck and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wolfgang Puck to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wolfgang Puck for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wolfgang Puck?

Comments

Wolfgang Puck Covered Skillet Review from Sheridan, Colorado Wolfgang Puck "Glass top cover of our Wolfgang puck skillet exploded tonight while cooking Good Friday dinner . There's shattered glass everywhere. Totally pissed. Ordering pizza! Contacting Wolfgang Puck customer service Monday..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more