100% full Not resolved
5.0
Layout of Store

Good day. A few months ago we purchased a Wolfgang pot set from The Shopping Channel, and since then 2 of the lids shattered by itself when they were in the cupboard. One was from a 10" saute pan and the other from a 1.5 qt sauce pan. When the first 10" lid shattered we let it go, but after the sauce pan lid shattered (see attached photo) a few weeks later we thought that this was unsatisfactory. Can we please either be compensated for the two lids or have new lids mailed to us? Our e-mail address is michaelferguson90@yahoo.ca and our mailing address is:

Michael Ferguson

3083 Lawrencetown Rd

Lawrencetown, NS

B2Z 1R7

Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wolfgang puck cookware from Wolfgang Puck and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Wolfgang Puck to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wolfgang Puck for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wolfgang Puck?

Comments