filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Need parts for Wolfgang Puck Automatic Self Refrigerated Frozen Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker BCICM010

I have a Wolfgang Puck Automatic Self Refrigerated Frozen Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker BCICM010 which has a broken dial *** on it for the timer and I would like to get a new one and I can not find a place to get parts or even a contact who knows anything about this machine.

Wolfgang Puck in Lake Buena Vista, Florida - Salt and pepper mill

Since oct of last yr waiting for replacement warranty dept moved HSN gave me new number called they did not ret my call I am given the round around , lying that it is in the shipping dept. that item has shipped never receive replacement. Hsn can not help told me to keep calling. I am getting fed up do not like the treatment I am getting, Its the salt and pepper mill that batteries are over heating, can not use. Wolfgang Puck please help and send out replacement. I have sent the warranty dept the order , Don't know what else to do Call Better Bussiness Bur or Channel 5 to solve this problem. HSN will not issue credit. My Name Marie Amico 630-980-4642

Wolfgang Puck - Salt & pepper Duel

Bought 3 sets of them June /2018 ,one was for me & one of mine quit working Aug,2018 .been waiting 6 months for replacement . The other 2 were for Christmas gifts & one of those sets one quit working so now I need 2 replacements . Phone numbers don't work . I have a email they provided for me in Aug , sent proof of purchase last week & I haven't heard a word. but 6 months is way to long to wait for any replacements ,looks like it isn't going to be replaced . Hope WolfGang is a better business man than this !
I didn't like
  • Bad customer service at phone number printed on booklet
  • Bad custamer service
  • Extremely poor customer service
Show

Wolfgang Puck - LOVE MY Pressure Cooker!...I'm NOT a pissed Customer! just need a tiny replacement part.

I LOVE MINE!~~ Bought From QVC...YEARS & YEARS AGO!~ Just Need One tiny part replaced.. The cotter pin in the steam Release Valve...Where Can I get One? Have NEVER had not one Complaint....~showing you what I Have! see top of Lid Far left Steam Release Valve..when you pull it to clean it there is a Tiny thin wire that is triangular in shape and works like a Cotter pin to hold it in Place so the stream can be released...~other Than That..it Works Perfectly!~ Always has... Please Help! Very Sincerely, Jeani Fitzsimmons 3135 Cleere Court Greenville NC, 27858 jeansouthirnstar@gmail.com
Show

Wolfgang Puck - Same Issue as everyone else. JUST STOPPED WORKING!!!

I've had the same issue as everyone else. Mine just stopped working. Was working the night before when I was heating some food and the next day it no longer worked. The orange light comes on but the green light doesn't and the light inside the over comes on and the timer works but nothing heats up inside. Not worth the money for this piece of *** and I only took a chance in purchasing this item based on the fact that the product was from a noted celebrity chef.
I liked
  • I loved it while it worked

Wolfgang Puck - Warranty dept is closed

I tryed with no success to contact W P productions when my air fryer just quit working it is still under warranty the number is continually busy I called HSN which is where i purchased it after about a week they called me and informed me that the WP Production company ( Wolgang Pucks warranty service) is closed for a few weeks and when it reopens they will let me know, what the heck what kind of way is that to run a business I am very very upset this thing cost me $100 and i have only had it since April do not buy anything from Wolfgang Puck and HSN is not any help

Wolfgang Puck - Defective Sauce pan

I have a Wolfgang Puck 1.5 stainless steel saucepan and the lining in the sauce pan is peeling off. If this pan is used this black material is peeling off in what is being cooked. Is there any recourse for a replacement. I will gladly mail it back if sent a replacement which does not have this lining.

Wolfgang Puck

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON WOLFGANG PUCK PRODUCTS--THEY STINK!!!!!!! HSN needs to cut the cord & get rid of this guy. Plus, he demonstrates his products sticking his fingers in different dishes he is cooking, then putting his fingers in his mouth & then uses that same finger to test another dish he is cooking without washing his hands-Yuck.
#1420184

Wolfgang Puck - 8qt Pressure cooker quit working after 2 uses

We purchased our pressure cooker from HSN. We used it twice and it quit working. There does not seem to be any way to return it to anywhere. I want to send it back to the manufacturer. I want a working product! It was not free.
I liked
  • Way it cooked until it quit working
Reply to reviews
I received an air fryer as a gift. About 2 months after receiving it, the gift was opened and does not work. I'm very, very disappointed. HSN will not accept the return -- and the hefty return fee would cost more than 1/2 of what the product costs.. Is there anything...
Becky J

We have also had a nightmare experience with Wolfgang Puck company and their air fryer. We ordered one and two months after getting it it stopped working. It took us 3 months ...