After receiving a set of pots and pans.The small pot seperated from the pot after owning for less than 3 weeks.
There customer service tells me to get a replacement of a this item I will have to pay 12.95. FOR A GIFT.
MOT ONLY THAT THEY WERE RUDE DISRESPECTFUL AND CONSIDING.I WILL NEVER EXCEPT AGIFT OR BUY ANY WOLFGANG PUCK PRODUCTS AGAIN.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wolfgang Puck Cookware Set
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Century has been giving us the run around. We moved in about 2 months and numerous things need to be corrected. We have addressed these issues with the warranty department..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."