After receiving a set of pots and pans.The small pot seperated from the pot after owning for less than 3 weeks.
There customer service tells me to get a replacement of a this item I will have to pay 12.95. FOR A GIFT.
MOT ONLY THAT THEY WERE RUDE DISRESPECTFUL AND CONSIDING.I WILL NEVER EXCEPT AGIFT OR BUY ANY WOLFGANG PUCK PRODUCTS AGAIN.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wolfgang Puck Cookware Set
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Century has been giving us the run around. We moved in about 2 months and numerous things need to be corrected. We have addressed these issues with the warranty department..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."