My first time using my Wolfgang Puck pot and the lid exploded in my hand as I placed it on my counter! I made a pot of sauce and was getting ready to stir I went to place the top on the counter and it exploded, glass everywhere and shavings of glass hit my arm and face.

I only purchased the pots 3 weeks ago, from BJ's. No warning on the box.

I hope the company and customer service will make good and rectify this problem. I am afraid to use my other pot tops, to this set. Since this has happened before, why sell the glass lids? Carol Mangin, Charlotte, NC, 9/18/16

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of wolfgang puck bistro cookware from Wolfgang Puck and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wolfgang Puck to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wolfgang Puck for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wolfgang Puck?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1281849

were you able to get the matter rectified? I have had the same thing happen. The lid exploded while cooking.